🤓 Outreach Specialist (Linkbuilder)
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
#outreachmarketing, #linkbuilding, #SEO
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Each month, the Tidio widget is viewed by 200 million unique visitors, which translates to 2.6% of the global population.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 85 people,
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and executing effective outreach strategies, thanks to which SEO will become one of our most important customer acquisition channels,
- Acquiring as many high quality mentions about Tidio as possible,
- Create effective email pitches proactively getting in touch with bloggers, editors, websites’ owners, and journalists,
- Research new backlinks opportunities and track key metrics using tools like BuzzSumo and Ahrefs,
- Working closely with our specialists from Content Team to execute the strategy,
- Applying marketing and SEO expertise in your outreach operations planning.
What experience and skills are important for us?
- Proven experience in building links on quality, niche relevant websites,
- SEO knowledge: high ability to conduct keyword research and competitor analysis,
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude - where others see obstacles, you see challenges,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build positive relationships,
- English fluency that enables you to freely operate on the international market (at least C1 level),
- Believing in the power of research - thanks to it you become an expert in the subject and build contact networks even better.
What we want to offer:
- Opportunity to have a real influence on company’s growth,
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists - you will become part of our Content Team,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in an intensively scalable startup environment. You will also be given opportunities to participate in training, courses and conferences,
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance,
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely,
- Private medical care and Multisport Card,
- Onboarding bagels, fruits&snacks and regular integration events!
Are you interested in working in one of our offices? Great! In Szczecin you can find us on al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)