🤓 Product Designer
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Poland. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small & medium businesses all over the world serve their clients efficiently.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 378 million unique users, which is 4.8% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 100 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger by the end of 2021
- We manage a data warehouse of 2TB, and it is still growing!
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
Joining Tidio as a Product Designer you will become a crucial part of our Product Team. You will work closely with dedicated Product Manager, Developers and UX Researchers to develop our own products. Working together with the team you will have a direct impact on the shape and development of the products.
As a Product Designer you will:
- Create user-centered designs based on the market analysis, business requirements, customer feedback, usability findings and site metrics.
- Design world-class interfaces, interaction flows and experiences that support business objectives.
- Work with Product Managers to assure the fulfillment of the business objectives.
- Work directly with Developers for implementation of the designs.
- Collaborate effectively with UX Researchers in order to understand customers’ needs.
- Maintain the highest standards of design, establish and apply the best practices.
You are the perfect fit, if you have:
- Min. 3 years of commercial experience in the position of UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma.
- Experience with Adobe After Effect and high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Framer.
- Experience in visual and motion design.
- Data-driven decision-making approach.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Usertesting, Hotjar and Amplitude.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for product and eagerness to contribute to its development.
Bonus cookie points will be given for:
What we want to offer:
- A real impact on the company’s growth 🚀;
- Salary up to 16 000 PLN net B2B (or up to 13 500 PLN gross on a Contract of Employment);
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions;
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences;
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important;
- Ability to work 100% remotely;
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year;
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs;
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge;
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge;
- Discounts on Apple products;
- Budget for individual English language classes;
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices, + our famous onboarding bagels on your 1st day!
Do you prefer to work in the office? In Szczecin you can find us on Al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)
Don't hesitate and apply right away!