🤓 Product Designer
9 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 85 people.
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat solution in the world!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating user-centered designs based on the market analysis, business requirements, customer feedback, usability findings and site metrics.
- Designing world-class interfaces, interaction flows and experiences that support business objectives.
- Working with Product Managers to assure the fulfillment of the business objectives.
- Working directly with Developers for implementation of the designs.
- Collaborating effectively with UX Researchers in order to understand customers’ needs.
- Establishing and applying the best practices.
- Maintaining the highest standards of design.
Experience and skills that are crucial for us:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in the position of Product Designer.
- Fluency and experience in the design thinking process.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Figma or Abstract.
- Experience with Adobe After Effect and high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Framer.
- Experience in visual and motion design.
- Data-driven decision-making approach.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting, Hotjar (we use Amplitude).
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for product and eagerness to contribute to its development.
What we want to offer:
- Salary 9 000 - 14 000 PLN B2B (or equivalent within a Contract of Employment).
- A chance to have a real impact on the company’s growth.
- Work in an excellent environment together with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in a fast-paced startup environment where you will be given plenty of opportunities to participate in trainings, courses and conferences.
- Flexible schedule which allows for an optimal work-life balance.
- An opportunity to work on the home-office basis as often as you want.
- Private medical care and MyBenefit Cafeteria with no extra charge.
- If you happen to drop by the office: delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, and our iconic onboarding bagels :)
Do you prefer to work in the office? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us in our modern, high-tech office on 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).