🤓 Product Designer
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
Hi! We’re Tidio – one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. Our product is currently used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world.
Our mission is to help millions of companies offer a better experience of communication with their customers. We build a company where we can do big things by using our unique skills and we need amazing people on board to achieve it! Would you like to join us?
A few facts:
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world,
- In 2020 we doubled the size of the company.Now we hire 90 people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021.
- We grow by 130% annually and our goal is to become a Unicorn (a start-up company that is valued at over 1 billion US dollars),
- Our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users every month, which makes 4.6% of the whole global population.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
Joining Tidio as a Product Designer you will become a crucial part of our Product Team. You will work closely with dedicated Product Manager, Developers and UX Researchers to develop our own products. Working together with the team you will have a direct impact on the shape and development of the products.
As a Product Designer you will:
- Create user-centered designs based on the market analysis, business requirements, customer feedback, usability findings and site metrics.
- Design world-class interfaces, interaction flows and experiences that support business objectives.
- Work with Product Managers to assure the fulfillment of the business objectives.
- Work directly with Developers for implementation of the designs.
- Collaborate effectively with UX Researchers in order to understand customers’ needs.
- Maintain the highest standards of design, establish and apply the best practices.
You are the perfect fit, if you have:
- Min. 3 years of commercial experience in the position of UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma.
- Experience with Adobe After Effect and high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Framer.
- Experience in visual and motion design.
- Data-driven decision-making approach.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Usertesting, Hotjar (we use Amplitude).
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for product and eagerness to contribute to its development.
Bonus cookie points will be given for:
What we want to offer:
- A real influence on the company’s growth.
- Salary up to 16 000 PLN net B2B (or up to 13 500 PLN gross on a Contract of Employment).
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses or conferences.
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
- Individual budget for work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs.
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge.
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Budget for individual English language classes.
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices.
- + our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Do you prefer to work in the office? In Szczecin you can find us on Al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)
Don't hesitate and apply right away!