🤓 Senior Brand Copywriter
8 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Poland. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small & medium businesses all over the world serve their clients efficiently.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 378 million unique users, which is 4.8% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 100 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger by the end of 2021.
As a Senior Brand Copywriter you will be responsible for:
- Defining compelling and informative copy for main product page, landing pages and case studies,
- Continually testing and improving brand’s communication to show our prospective clients the value added from using Tidio,
- Speaking about technical terms in direct and human way explaining our product and its features,
- Measuring the impact of words to achieve the best quality of content and boost the conversion rate,
- Actively collaborating with the whole Web Presence team: marketing manager, designers and developers.
What experience and skills are essential?
- Proven experience in writing top-quality content in English,
- Passion for copywriting and focus on professional development – you seek out best practices and follow trends in tech industry,
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude — challenges are your daily bread,
- Openness to getting critical feedback without taking it personally – we work in a culture of trust and open communication,
- Fluency in English that enables you to write compelling copy for native-level audiences (bilingual, native, or C1/C2-level language skills preferred),
- Experience in a similar job position in a tech product company will be a plus!
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth! 🚀
- Remuneration of PLN 8.000 - 11.000 net invoice amount in the case of a B2B contract or 6.640 PLN – 9.130 PLN gross on the contract of employment,
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions,
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- 100% remote work (optional),
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
+ our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
We work digitally by design but if you prefer to work from the office you can visit us at our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What happens when you send your CV?
- Phone call with the Recruiter about the position and your experience,
- Interview with the Content Team Leader and Recruiter,
- An assignment to be done at home,
- Conversation summarizing the task with additional questions,
- Offer and fireworks!
Don't hesitate and apply right away