🤓 Senior Marketing Specialist
10 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
#Content, #Digital, #DigitalMarketing
Hi! We’re Tidio – one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. Our product is currently used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world.
Our mission is to help millions of companies offer a better experience of communication with their customers. We build a company where we can do big things by using our unique skills and we need amazing people on board to achieve it! Would you like to join us?
A few facts about the company:
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world,
- In 2020 we doubled the size of the company. Now we hire almost 100 people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021.
- We grow by 130% annually and our goal is to become a Unicorn (a start-up company that is valued at over 1 billion US dollars),
- Our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users every month, which makes 4.7% of the whole global population.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
Senior Marketing Specialist will be a part of the Acquisition Department. The main objective for the person in this role will be to make our homepage stand out and provide great value to our future users.
It means that as a Senior Marketing Specialist, you will:
- grow brand awareness to show our prospective clients the value added from using Tidio,
- prepare homepage mockups and run A/B tests to prove the best solutions,
- be responsible for end-to-end projects like i.e. a new promo video for our website,
- work on improving website indicators,
- keep an eye on the market and monitor the latest trends to stay ahead of our competitors.
You are the perfect fit, if you:
- have a proven work experience in digital marketing (3+ years) and can show us a few projects that you managed on our own end-to-end,
- have the ability to easily communicate your thoughts in English – especially in writing (C1 level will be sufficient),
- are a natural storyteller, able to write catchy content,
- have a creative mind with a pinch of analytical skills,
- are up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices,
- are results-oriented and focused on metrics.
We want to offer you:
- Remuneration up to 14000PLN net in the case of a B2B contract or the equivalent under an employment contract.
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Ability to work 100% remotely,
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year
- Individual budget for work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs!
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
- + our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Do you prefer to work in the office? In Szczecin you can find us on al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)