🤓 Senior Product Manager
19 000 - 24 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
Who are we?
Hi! We’re Tidio – one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. Our product is currently used by thousands of small businesses all over the world.
Our mission is to help millions of companies offer a better experience of communication with their customers. We build a company where we can do big things by using our unique skills and we need amazing people on board to achieve it! Would you like to join us?
A few facts about the company:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world.
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat app in the world.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become an Unicorn (a start-up company that is valued at over 1 billion US dollars).
- Currently, we hire over 100 fantastic people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021.
Joining Tidio as a Senior Product Manager you will become a crucial member of our Product Team. You will work closely with the Head of Product and you will take entire responsibility for one of Tidio’s product segments.
Want to know more about how we develop our product? Check out the article (in Polish) written by one of our Product Managers.
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Define product’s vision and strategy in order to align the team around the desirable outcomes.
- Choose what should be issued and what impact it will have on the product.
- define success metrics for the product features.
- Work as a Product Owner with the SCRUM team consisting of: backend and frontend developers, product designer, quality assurance specialists, UX researchers.
- Build product feature scope and prioritize product backlog (specifications, the why behind the changes, mock-ups, user story mapping).
- Cooperate with the Data Team (data is crucial for us - we would like you to base your decisions on it).
- Work with behavioural analytical tools (we use Amplitude, Google Analytics, User Testing, HotJar).
- Conduct market research and analysis to support your strategic decisions.
- Build and maintain great, genuine relations with your team.
You are the perfect fit, if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Previous experience gained in a SaaS solutions-based company.
- Created high-class requirements for the development teams (visualizations, acceptance criteria, success metrics).
- Experience in working with new technologies and understanding of the market, the latest trends and the industry innovations.
- An iterative problem-solving approach, you can quickly verify concepts and reject those that have not worked.
- Experience using both quantitative data (e.g. metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g. user feedback) to inform product decisions.
- Ability to explain the business requirements into achievable goals and technical backlog.
- Strong entrepreneurship and ownership - you focus on outcomes and you feel responsible for the product.
- A passion and eagerness to work with and test new applications.
- Ability to speak English fluently (min. B2).
We want to offer you:
- Remuneration of PLN 19.000 - 24.000 net in the case of a B2B contract or PLN 16 000 - 20 000 gross under an employment contract.
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities: Product Camp (Berlin), the Zendesk Conference (London), or the Reforge course (a groundbreaking program focused on the idea of Growth in Marketing and Product) - just to mention a few ;)
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year.
- Individual budget for work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs.
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge.
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Budget for individual English language classes.
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
- + our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Do you prefer to work in the office? In Szczecin you can find us on
al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)