🤓 UX Researcher
8 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Every month, our widget sees 200 million unique users, which is 2.6% of all people in the world.
- We are growing at a rate of 130% per year, and our goal is to become a Unicorn.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 75 people,
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
What primary responsibilities will you have?
- Work with the Head of Product and Product Managers to determine objectives,
- Understanding the user behaviours of target audiences to identify their problems,
- Assessing existing products for UXD strengths and weaknesses,
- Developing the UX components of research and customer-focused projects,
- Conducting user research, such as lab, remote and online testing, A/B testing, web analytics, value propositions, interviews, journey maps, personas, wireframes etc.
- Consolidate the research insights in an effective way for relevant teams and stakeholders,
- Delivering product recommendations based on actionable insights.
What Knowledge & Skills are important?
- Previous experience in job position related closely with UX field (particularly web and mobile products),
- Proven record of finding problems which had an impact on business indicators
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level),
- Experience with user research methods (usability testing, user interviews, remote studies, etc.),
- Confidence using Amplitude, Hotjar, Google Analytics. Familiarity with UserTesting and Productboard as an asset,
- Demonstrable creative thinking, paired with strong analytical ability,
- Experience working in a research-driven working environment,
- Good understanding of ethical and GDPR requirements,
- Desire to learn about new products, technologies, and staying up-to-date on new tools and developments.
What you can expect from us in return:
- Salary: 8000PLN - 11000PLN (B2B Contract) or equivalent within a Contract of Employment,
- Opportunity to have a real influence on a product with global outreach,
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists who are passionate about their fields,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in an intensively scalable startup environment. You will also be given opportunities to participate in training, courses and conferences,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working 100% remotely,
- Private medical care and Multisport Card,
- Onboarding bagels, fruits&snacks and regular integration events!
Do you prefer to work in the office? That's also possible! In Szczecin you can find us on Al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)