🤓 Visual Designer (Webdesign)
11 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
#visual, #webdesign, #design
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 85 people.
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat solution in the world!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating consistent and functional web design in line with business demands.
- Carrying out the tasks related to the company page.
- Writing design documentation.
- Film-making and editing video materials.
- Creating and maintaining the highest standards of visual design.
- Creating animations.
- Provide photo & video art direction on set.
Experience and skills that are crucial for us:
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of Webdesign.
- Ability to turn ideas into a strong creative vision.
- Proficiency in user interface design.
- Solid understanding of the design principles and user experience best practices.
- Familiarity with 3D design tools.
- Proficiency in any of the design tools such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Sketch / Figma, Invision.
- Commercial experience with animations.
- Solid knowledge of the design process.
- Confirmed portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English (at least C1-level language skills).
- Nice to have: experience in art direction photography.
What we want to offer:
- Salary 11 000 - 16 000 PLN B2B or 9 000 PLN - 14 000 PLN on the contract of employment.
- A chance to have a real impact on the company’s growth.
- Work in an excellent environment together with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in a fast-paced startup environment where you will be given plenty of opportunities to participate in trainings, courses and conferences.
- Flexible schedule which allows for an optimal work-life balance.
- An opportunity to work on the home-office basis as often as you want.
- Private medical care and MyBenefit Cafeteria with no extra charge.
- If you happen to drop by the office: delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, and our iconic onboarding bagels :)
Do you prefer to work in the office? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us in our modern, high-tech office on 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).