🤓 Head of Marketing, EMEA
🌍 TikTok | 125 Kingsway London, London🖥 https://careers.tiktok.com/
#TikTok, #SocialMedia, #Marketing
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- Lead and manage the EU marketing team to deliver strategies supporting TikTok's business goals.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams and allocate resources to define the overall marketing growth strategy for our products in EMEA.
- Plan and lead creative marketing campaigns and activations to increase brand awareness as well as acquire new users.
- Provide inputs to growth, product marketing and branding strategy leveraging deep experience and expertise of market insights and industry trends.
- Analyze the effectiveness of media campaigns and marketing activations to optimize spend and performance, draw insights & make data-driven decisions that drive the marketing team’s goals.
- Grow the EU marketing team and optimize cross-team communication and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in communications, marketing, journalism, or related fields.
- Minimum 12 years experience in a marketing or consulting role in a fast-paced tech, entertainment companies or big consulting firms/agencies.
- Experience in both performance growth marketing and brand marketing required.
- Deep insights in product marketing, community/social product preferred.
- Successful record of releasing a product from 0 to 1 or independently leading successful campaigns including planning/testing, creative development, and ongoing optimization.
- Able to allocate resources in the most efficient way and get things done under time pressure with high attention to details.
- Strong knowledge about programmatic media planning, effective brand marketing channels, partner co-marketing and acquisition/growth marketing. Product placement & Celebrity endorsement campaign experience a plus.
- Proven track record of operating independently and managing multiple projects simultaneously (strong project management skills).
- Experienced in managing European markets.
- Proven leadership, team management and managerial ability.
ByteDance is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.