🤓 Junior Content Writer
2 600 - 3 000 PLN brutto
🌍 TISA | Powstańców Śląskich 7a, Wrocław🖥 http://www.tisagroup.ch
#sports, #copywriter, #content
TISA is looking for a young, ambitious marketing talent with a degree or even still during university!
TISA is a technology partner dedicated to helping clubs, leagues and sports organisations innovate and thrive in today’s digital world. Our products drive growth and open new opportunities in the sports industry.
Who we are looking for?
- if you have a flow for writing on different subjects
- if you are an open-minded person
- if you can easily express your thoughts
- if your imagination has no limits
- if you are super creative and generate thousands of ideas every minute
- if you are a football freak
This offer is just for you!
The job involves creating and managing content relevant for our blog. You will work closely with designers and a Marketing Manager to produce blog posts, articles and long-form content about IT, technology, design and the sports industry. And what if you'd like to try something different one day? No problem. Junior Content Writer is just the beginning.
- Planning and creating engaging content for our blog
- Optimising blog posts for SEO
- Involving other team members in content co-creation and interviewing them to gather necessary insights
- Cooperating with graphic designers on marketing materials
- And… tell us what would you like to do, and in which direction would you like to develop!
- Excellent command of English
- Keen interest in sports (preferably football)
Nice to have:
- Excellent command of Polish
- Experience with CMS, SEO, Ahrefs or digital technology
- A background in writing for sport brands
- High presentation skills
Please add a portfolio to your application.
- Medical insurance and Multisport card
- The opportunity to work in an offices in Wroclaw or Warsaw, 100% remote work or combining both forms, flexible hours
- Work on interesting and diverse projects from around the world with a fantastic team in a friendly and energetic atmosphere
- Development opportunity and space to share knowledge
- Influence on what is happening in the company
- Informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
- Nice office with coffee, sweets, fruit and a place to rest
- The opportunity to participate in Polish and foreign projects / conferences / workshops
If you want to know us better check this link: