🤓 B2B Digital Marketing Manager
10 000 - 14 500 PLN netto
🌍 Tooploox | Tęczowa 7, Wrocław🖥 https://www.tooploox.com/
#DigitalMarketing, #B2B, #Sales
Tooploox is not just another software house. We are passionate in our support of international startups, helping them to grow their businesses to match their ambitions. We do this by building up a strong and comfortable company culture through the use of holacracy, getting nice (and the right) people on board, and constructing an enjoyable office environment while maintaining a keen focus on quality in everything we do.
As a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist you will join the Marketing&Creative team to help us create, execute and optimize paid campaigns. But that’s not all! We have many other marketing activities you can join in support of Tooploox’s brand promotion.
We care about both your and our health. That's why all recruitment processes at Tooploox are held fully remotely for the time being.
- 5+ years of experience, at least 3 working directly in sales marketing (B2B) in a software house or a fast growing IT company
- Experience in lead generation and understanding the difference between MQL and SQL
- Practical experience with setting up and optimizing paid campaigns on Facebook, Google and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation campaigns and understanding what drives user engagement
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Analytical, expertise in navigating & analyzing data from various sources in order to test hypothesis and draw conclusions
Nice to have:
- An understanding of the startup ecosystem and how they grow
- Knowledge of American cultural environment and communications style
- Basic knowledge of HTML + CSS
- Experience with Hubspot
The job might not be for you if you are:
- Entry Level - Less than three years of professional experience
- Career Switching - If you are looking to get your first job in growth
- Set up paid campaigns and optimize them for best ROI results using the build-measure-learn mentality
- Create marketing automation strategies intended to drive engagement and lead nurturing
- Optimize conversion on our website and landing pages
- Work closely with the sales, marketing & competence teams to understand the company's overall growth strategy, across the company
- Analyse data from Google Analytics and find actionable conclusions
Benefits & Perks:
- Choose your type of employment B2B or UoP. Every hired person gets 26 days of paid holiday.
- We invest in your professional growth - you have 24 hours (3 working days) per quarter exclusively for learning, and we cover the costs of your training needs (training platform, event, books etc.).
- Work when you are the most productive and it's the most comfortable for you - at Tooploox we have flexible working hours.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Work on trusty hardware - You will get a MacBook Air, 24'' monitor, headphones BOSE QC 35 II with noise cancellation to boost your day-to-day productivity and comfort.
- It doesn’t matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely (not only during global pandemic).
- Work in or visit our office in Wroclaw and Warsaw - great people, animals, games, beautiful design, parties (after COVID), sweets, proximity to the city center and more are provided.
- Enjoy a relaxed work atmosphere.