🤓 Senior Account Manager
8 500 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tooploox | Tęczowa 7, Wrocław🖥 https://www.tooploox.com/
#softwarehouse, #keyaccount, #b2b
Tooploox supports international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by building an awesome culture with a holacratic company structure, having nice (very nice!) people on board, creating an enjoyable working environment - and all that with a focus on quality in everything we do.
At Tooploox we work with the most disruptive startups from Silicon Valley, New York and Boston that are changing the lives of all of us through their products and services in healthcare, wellbeing, fintech, automotive or AI. Some of our partners have Unicorn 🦄 status and we are super proud to be the part of their success.
As a Senior Account Manager you are a key player in the success and happiness of our client portfolio. Your primary responsibility is to build and maintain long-term business relationships with our biggest customers.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with successful startups on different development stages (from seed to IPO) from various market segments and countries, with 75% of them coming from Silicon Valley and New York
- Define your own strategies and approach towards building relationships with business Partners.
- You will be able to test new approaches and find the way to the problem you come up with (thanks to Holacracy you won't have a manager to approve your tasks)
- Collaborate with various teams within the company (with our Sales, Operations, Delivery and Engineering teams) and discover together what's the best solution to the client's problem
- Establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships with C-level executives
- Setting up and executing account management strategies to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with customers to expand the client portfolio and to prevent churn
- Leading some challenging discussions with clients’ stakeholders about potential upsells, rotations, rate increases
- Proactively proposing and implementing new improvements to our internal processes
- At least 3 years of experience in account management / business development role (both IT services company & digital product)
- Excellent command of English and Polish, both written & spoken (C1 minimum)
- Experience with working with international clients (US, Nordics, DACH are an additional advantage)
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of closing business deals
- Experience in closing 2M+ PLN on a yearly basis is more than welcomed
- Willingness to travel (when possible & safe)
- Understanding of new technologies and software development
- Choose your type of employment B2B or UoP. Every hired person gets 26 days of paid holiday
- We invest in your professional growth - you have 24 hours (3 working days) per quarter exclusively for learning, and we cover the costs of your training needs (training platform, event, books etc.)
- Work when you are the most productive and it's the most comfortable for you - at Tooploox we have flexible working hours
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included)
- Work on trusty hardware - You will get a MacBook Air, 24'' monitor, headphones BOSE QC 35 II with noise cancellation to boost your day-to-day productivity and comfort
- It doesn’t matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely (not only during global pandemic)
- Work in or visit our office in Wroclaw and Warsaw - great people, animals, games, beautiful design, parties (after COVID), sweets, proximity to the city center and more are provided