🤓 Customer Success Specialist
4 800 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Traffit | al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, Gdynia🖥 http://traffit.com
Check out our video to find out more about the position: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbVr9SPB8js&feature=youtu.be
Who we are?
Who we are?
We are a recruitment management software solution. Over 5,000 satisfied recruiters worldwide use our product, including at Randstad, Volkswagen and GiGroup. We are located in Gdynia PPNT and have a team of just over 30 people. Our core value is simple. Focus on people.
You can find more about us at: https://traffit.traffit.com/career/
Who are we looking for?
Traffit is in a stage of rapid growth and expansion. This can be translated as organized chaos :). We are looking for confident team members who prefer to implement rather than strategise and who are not afraid to fail. If you like an informal atmosphere, which encourages honesty, and transparency and the occasional dog running around, Traffit is for you. There are two things we can’t live without. Energy and Enthusiasm.
- Candidates must have either experience working in a Recruitment related role OR Customer Success within a technology company.
- Previous roles should include communicating in English frequently.
- Experience of working to targets and KPIs.
- Managing a portfolio of Traffit clients while maintaining and increasing their overall MRR.
- Listening to Traffit Users and providing them value by solving problems,
- Resolving user issues with technical support,
- Gathering users feedback and proposing implementation of best solutions to the products,
- Attracting potential clients by making presentations, answering product and support related questions,
- Updating knowledge base with information about the product and new features and functionalities,
- Following KPI’s of the company and taking an active part in creating them
- You must like communicating with people :D,
- This role requires communication in two languages: Polish and English,
- Customer oriented attitude,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal,
- Problem solving-skills,
- Ability to multitask,
- Analytical mind is a plus
- Comfortable working to targets and having a bonus related salary
- Stable employment in unstable times (employment contract or B2B - you choose),
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work when required (because we understand that the package from the courier will not pick up itself),
- Competitive base salary + bonus system also available,
- Health and life insurance (because you never know),
- MultiSport card (because everyone has it),
- Anniversary gifts, joint birthday celebrations (a great cake!) and away-time integration events (because nothing brings people together like good food and bad disco polo)
You'll receive feedback from us within 1 working day from sending your application. If it is positive you'll get a short task to prepare within 2 working days,
the next stage is an interview with Mick Griffin, head of your potential team.
If we like each other we'll offer you the job and ask you to make a decision in 3 working days :)