🤓 Marketing Specialist
3 500 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Traffit | al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, Gdynia🖥 http://www.traffit.com
Who we are?
We’re a recruitment management software solution. Over 5,000 satisfied recruiters worldwide use our product, including those working for major corporations such as Randstad, Volkswagen, and GiGroup. We’re located in Gdynia PPNT and have a team of just over 30 people. Our core value is simple: Focus on people.
You can find more about us here: https://traffit.traffit.com/career/
Who are we looking for?
Traffit is in a stage of rapid growth and expansion. This can be translated as organized chaos :). We’re looking for a confident marketing professional who prefers to implement rather than strategize and who isn’t afraid to fail. If you like an informal atmosphere, which encourages honesty, and transparency, and the occasional dog running around, Traffit is for you. There are two things we can’t live without – energy and enthusiasm.
- Delivering impactful marketing campaigns that encourage recruiters to use Traffit to achieve their goals,
- Co-creating and assist in executing the marketing strategy,
- Managing Traffit Social Media and Email Newsletter Touchpoints,
- Writing long and short customer-centric content,
- Being comfortable working with tools such as Canva, Loom, and Trello.
- You must like communicating with people,
- Enjoy working on multiple projects,
- No more than 3 years working in a marketing orientated position,
- Customer-oriented attitude,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal (Polish and English, your boss will be English so there is no hiding from this one :) ),
- Problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multitasking,
- An analytical mind is a plus.
- Stable employment in unstable times (employment contract or B2B – you choose),
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work when required (because we understand that the package from the courier will not pick up itself),
- Competitive base salary + bonus system also available,
- Health and life insurance (because you never know),
- MultiSport card (because everyone has it),
- Anniversary gifts, joint birthday celebrations (a great cake!), and away-time integration events (because nothing brings people together like good food and bad disco polo).
You'll receive feedback from us within 1 working day of sending your application. If it’s positive you'll get a short task to prepare within 2 working days, the next stage is an interview with Mick Griffin, our Head of Growth.
If we like each other we'll offer you the job and ask you to make a decision in 1 working day.