🤓 Search Manager
🌍 Transmission | Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, Warszawa🖥 https://transmissionagency.com/
#digitalagency, #SEM, #search
A little bit about us:
We’re the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency – providing full-service B2B marketing expertise and end-to-end delivery, under a single agency umbrella.
Our unified international team of over 200 spans offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco. And we’re curious, honest, convention-breaking, passionate, agile marketing professionals who are driven to create cutting-edge work for our clients.
Recent awards include B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020 and we’re on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list
Are you ready to take your Paid Search skills to the next level? Transmission are looking for an ambitious Search Manager with a passion for high performance marketing to help deliver market leading search solutions for our clients.
You will become a part of a friendly team of like-minded SEM aficionados. We are growing very fast, so it is also an excellent opportunity to make a big impact on the department while growing your experience as a next search superstar!
Confident with MS Excel, you already have some solid SEM experience under your belt – ideally already have a certification in the field. You are a creative person with an analytical mindset and enjoy finding innovative routes to gain a competitive advantage. You know your keywords match types, basics of audience targeting, and the importance of budget pacing – while also feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Day-to-day operations across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Yandex, Yahoo! and SA360 (Google Marketing Platform).
- Implementation, optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns performance across our fast-growing global account base, in a range of exciting & dynamic industries.
- Implementation of the overarching strategy as well as A/B and MVT testing tactics to maximise the impact of search activity for our clients.
- Applying creative thinking and exploring new routes for gaining competitive advantage in the client-specific search marketplace, helping to implement relevant BETA solutions.
- Creating ad copy that engages the relevant audiences across the various stages of their user journey (in line with the department’s testing methodology).
- Performing keyword and audience-specific analyses and helping to optimise to the most efficient targeting combinations for our clients.
- Monitoring client-specific competitive bidding landscapes, industry trends and standards, staying on top of platform-specific product updates.
- Fluent communication in written & spoken English
- Excellent numerical skills, keen attention to detail, highly analytical mindset (mathematics/business/economics/marketing degree a plus)
- 3+ years experience in any of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Yandex, Yahoo platforms (Google Search / equivalent certification a plus)
- Experience managing multiple client accounts (2-3+ clients at the same time)
- Clear communication skills
- Managing campaign finances
- Microsoft Excel proficiency (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables)
- Understanding of the tracking infrastructure and the broader digital landscape
- Ability to work independently alongside a daily structure (workload prioritisation)
- Commercial awareness & good business acumen
- German language skills a plus, or any other languages.
- Experience in SA360 a plus
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.