🤓 Inbound Sales Representative
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tribe47 | Krucza 50, Warszawa🖥 http://www.tribe47.com
Growth is hard, harder than expected – almost 90% of companies never hit $1 million in revenue in a calendar year. But if the founders are up for the challenge, they’ll need an exceptional product, bullet-proof operations, great leadership AND effective marketing and sales.
Now… what if there was a trusted partner who takes care of the sales and marketing bit, so founders can fully focus on their mission, product and running their company? Well, that’s when we step in. And this exactly when you too can join the ride.
Tribe47 was born out of passion and a market need. After leaving her position as a Senior Partner at Mindvalley – one of the biggest online publishing houses in the personal growth industry – Ewa Wysocka started connecting with entrepreneurs who were looking to grow their businesses online. Her discovery was that a lot of passionate founders lack the digital marketing know-how, which stops them from growing their business to its fullest potential.
With a mission to solve this issue, Ewa decided to start a company that will provide both – digital marketing strategy and execution needed for growth. Because an excellent execution requires an excellent team, we dedicated (and still do) a lot of effort and financial investment into coaching our troops – now consisting of almost 40 in-house specialists.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to build the best team of digital marketing specialists in the known universe – but that’s not all. We care about each and every member of our tribe who we support to reach their full potential through our continuous skills acceleration program.
Become Sales & Partnerships Representative at Tribe47 equals:
- growing number of quality Clients for Tribe47 by increasing conversions in sales funnel, developing new products and offers that better fit customers needs and improving our portfolio of sales tools and messaging
- contacting potential Clients to learn and understand their problems, qualify them and close the sale
- reaching out to prospects via email, social media, conducting discovery calls
- finding and identifying new leads using a wide range of marketing tools, creating prospect target lists to be used by marketing and outbound team and working hand in hand with Tribe47 marketing team to develop lead generation campaigns based on content
- drafting and creating sales materials (like sales decks, presentations, outreach messages)
- automating, templetizing & documenting Inbound sales processes
- maintaining Tribe47 CRM
- defining and reviewing regularly Tribe47 Ideal Client Profiles (Accounts) and Buying Committees (Personas), adjusting sales checklists, questions and other elements of sales process accordingly
- evaluating efficiency of sales channels, reporting on results and suggesting changes to improve conversions
- accepting that fact that you will be unofficially expected to bring sweets from vacation and business trips to the office. You choose what tastes “sweet” to you – recently, our Women in Tech team brought Porto from their business trip to Lisbon :)
- participating in countless team building parties.
- Native-like language proficiency level in Polish and English
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of active sales, business development, partnerships of events/conferences, preferably in marketing/digital services
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel 3.0
- Demonstration of top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to creatively sell to all decision-making levels
- Confident, enthusiastic and professional attitude and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good work organization, time management and organizational skills
- Growth-hacking approach to getting stuff done. Seriously - DONE!
- Enjoying meeting new people and learning new things
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
- Salary 6.000 - 8.000 PLN gross (or more - all based on your experience)
- Bonuses subject to company performance and raise based on your performance
- Opportunities to learn — off-site trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops
- Friday internal workshops: Skill Acceleration by Tribe47
- Multisport Card, Private Healthcare
- Considerable educational budget granted every year
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work fully remotely
- Lots of fun in an international, diverse and friendly team
- Equipment - your personal MacBook
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI
- Summer retreats, Spring Sailing, Winter Hiking, Christmas Party and more integration events
- Awesome office space - WeWork at Krucza, Warsaw.
Want to check what our recruitment process looks like? Curious about our career path opportunities? Check our Career Site!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email)
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Talent47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Krucza 50, 00-025, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000883670, Tax ID: 5252852030, REGON: 38821979800000, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.