🤓 Sales Manager Trotec
🌍 Trodat Polska Sp. z o.o. | Marywilska 22, Warszawa🖥 http://www.troteclaser.com
#trotec, #laser, #sales
Trodat Polska subsidiary company of Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH, worldwide leader in production and distribution of laser marking and engraving systems (Trotec) and stamp components (Trodat) is currently looking for the candidates for the following position:
Sales Manager (Trotec)
The role of the Sales Manager is the support Sales Department and report directly to Managing Director.
- Responsible for the development and day-to-day management of the local sales organization, sustainable growth and for the consolidated laser area Poland margin.
- Ensure a defined market penetration by territory and/or market segment by professional, CRM based sales management in line with Trotec's global standards (KPI management, Performance Coaching and Opportunity Coaching standards).
Further develop the sales force by monitoring and continuously improving individual key performance indicators (focussed on closing ratios, sales activity levels, lead generation per market segments / territories).
- Development and implementation of collective and individual coaching and training regimes based on the Trotec Academy that ensures ongoing know how build-up throughout the sales organization on product, market and competitor know how as well as sales technique.
- Setting individual sales targets for the sales force as well as definition of additional strategic targets in cooperation with the MD (e.g., market shares in key segments) and assure their achievement.
- Recruitment and training of new sales staff.
Main tasks are:
- Responsibility for budget and strategic targets for the team and sales people in line with MDs guidelines.
- Weekly, individual sales reviews incorporating KPI check performance coaching and opportunity coaching to increase market penetration and optimize closing ratios.
- Ensure a defined sales activity level throughout the sales force.
- Regular on-road coaching days with the sales team.
- Implementing target pricing to optimize the margins per individual deal.
- Ensure consistent and professional use of CRM (Salesforce) as customer management and lead tracking tool throughout the entire sales and pre-sales organization.
- Continuous further development of the sales network. (e.g. allocation of territories, sales density per territory and/or market segment, etc.).
- Together with marketing team develop and implement collective and individual lead generation plans.
- Execute from content creation to delivery using the right mix of digital communication channels, webinars, and social media activities in cooperation with marketing.
- Professionally manage and develop the own territory or market segment, incl. sales responsibility for own customers.
- Set up an adequate pre-sales & sales support team including lead pre-qualification as well as technical and commercial pre-sales.
- Participation at global sales events and meetings.
The Successful Applicant should have:
- English spoken and written is a must.
- Extended, more than 8 years of experience in progressive sales roles, including senior managerial level gained in international companies (highly competitive B2B environment).
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage and orchestrate highly qualified teams; The ideal candidate can work bottom-up through people due to his / her inspirational leadership style.
- Experience gained in organizations where the disciplines of sales excellence based on pipeline management is and has been a natural way of conducting the sales activities.
- High energy, self-motivated personality who can build, inspire and motivate a team in an evolving environment by managing the performance of others giving clear accountability by rewarding success and coaching and developing others to high standards.
- Excellent competencies in sales excellence; a modern and structured approach to sales - and a proven track record of building sales revenues.
- Ability to analyse markets, customer needs and establish a commercial strategy to different market segments.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the flexibility to operate well in a rapidly changing, often high-stress environment.
- Enthusiasm for innovative technology to become strong ambassador for Trotec laser products.
What do we offer?
- A unique position working with the worldwide leader of laser plotter systems with over 1500 lasers already installed in Poland.
- Access to latest solutions, sales processes of pipeline management know how and tools.
- Mature organization supporting sales processes consisting of marketing, technical support and sales support teams.
- Extensive training program in Poland and Austria.
- Energetic environment working with some of the best people in the business.
- A possibility to independently plan, strategize and execute B2B sales.
- Competitive bonus plan based on performance.
- Flexible employment form: standard employment contract or B2B contract.