🤓 Marketing Manager
🌍 TWISTO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. | Noakowskiego, 10/30, Warszawa🖥 http://www.twisto.pl
We are Twisto, an ambitious fintech which provides technology that simplifies people’s life. We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be a part of the core team responsible for launching and developing a Twisto brand in Poland. You will have to think with breadth, in a flexible and agile way.
Your primary area of focus is to ensure that there is a profitable growth of the customer base in line with the business plan, through owning the creation and on-going development of the end to end marketing strategy. Besides you will be responsible for planning the digital business in addition to owning the online customer journey – developing and testing new user experience and working with the development project team to a programmed plan of deliverables.
What you will be required to deliver in your role?
- Manage the marketing sales and campaign strategy, both digital and offline – from conception through to execution
- Delivering results according to company KPIs
- Taking the lead in managing all marketing related partners and suppliers in Poland
- Develop digital user journey from a functional and creative point of view.
- Fully understanding the wider digital issues such as UI, UX, A/B testing, e-mailing, marketing automation, and the latest digital solutions
- Regular cooperation with CMO - leveraging the creative content from Twisto headquarters in Prague to the Polish market
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing strategy development, planning and implementation
- Nice to have: experience in start-up, fintech or work within digital consumer finance in a fast growing stage
- Data driven, strong technical skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing and business, analysis target customers and stakeholders
- Excellent digital UX knowledge and the ability to develop new UI for the on-going development of the website
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to run effective workshops and deliver effective presentations
- Results driven; turning insight into action
- Innovative and inquisitive approach
- Represent the voice of the customer across the business helping to build in-depth understanding and empathy
- Ideally worked within digital consumer finance in a fast growing stage
- Fluency in written and verbal business language in Polish and English