🤓 3D Generalist Artist
9 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
Full-time / Warsaw-based
We’re looking for the next team member to join Tylko’s creative powerhouse - the Brand and Communications Team. As our all-around 3D Artist, you’ll be delivering the majority of our 3D assets - static and moving - for every channel we use, this means our website, webgl configurator and AR-enriched app as well as our ads, creative campaigns and social media. We’re a high-tech customisable shelving company, so it goes without saying that you should have an interest in interior design and furniture.
Who Are We?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 30,000 satisfied customers, selling over 35,000 perfect-fit shelves across the world.
- You’ll work on creating (modeling and texturing) 3D models of our products, interior spaces and other objects as you work directly with our art directors, UI designers and developers.
- You’ll collaborate with other members of our internal creative team on developing concepts for marketing campaigns and channels featuring 3D assets.
- You’ll work on the implementation of our new products and solutions with the Digital Product Team and New Product Team, including models and textures for the web configurator, the Tylko App and other dedicated assets for the web pages.
- You’ll support the work of our external creative 3D agencies by providing the required models as well as your expertise and support in the process.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company that’s on a rapid rise with a strong vision and doing very exciting things!
- You’ll get to work with the latest technology and develop your skills using WebGL and augmented reality.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may not have heard before (parametric design anyone?)...who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering it first.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 9000-11000zł on a B2B contract (depending on your skills and experience)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in 3D rendering. Experience in working with interiors and design objects is not a must - but a big plus! We would love to see your portfolio, so please attach it to your application.
- Broad knowledge of 3D graphics (modeling, texturing, uvw mapping, lighting etc.) and a great understanding of 3ds Max or Cinema 4D.
- Experience in modeling high or low poly.
- Ability to animate non-organic objects.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Creativity and an innovative approach will be of help. Although you’ll have the support of the art directors, you'll have to make a lot of stylistic decisions on an everyday basis on your own regarding colour, composition etc.
- A self-starter and a motivated independent worker.
- A team player - you will work closely with our other 3D artist and tackle projects together.
- Basic communication skills in English - both written and spoken.