🤓 CRM Expert
7 500 - 11 500 PLN netto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
We’re looking for a creative and knowledgeable CRM Expert to join our Performance Team (part of the Marketing Tribe). This role requires a wide range of skills - from content and storytelling abilities to in-depth understanding of the technical, marketing and project management side of things. You will be responsible for developing and executing enjoyable, informative and effective emailing campaigns and journeys in line with our brand strategy and performance goals. You will also work on improving conversion rates, engagement and retention across the whole customer lifecycle.
About the Marketing Tribe
Marketing Tribe is responsible for our financial performance and is a unique mix of marketing experts and internal creative teams with dedicated IT support. We use visual storytelling and craft meaningful stories to engage with our community and build our brand (while fueling sales, of course) across all marketing channels.
- You’ll manage the process of designing our CRM campaigns (creative briefings, timeline management, feedbacking).
- You’ll build and launch the CRM campaigns and marketing automation programs.
- You’ll work closely with the CRM Manager and other stakeholders on the campaign calendar, key priorities and feedback loops before, during and after campaigns and programs launches.
- You’ll develop reports and analyze data for valuable insights and actionable recommendations.
- You’ll lead day-to-day management of email campaigns, automation and communication with the partners across multi-team projects.
- You’ll be responsible for addressing and prioritising ad-hoc tasks and issues.
Join Tylko and…
- Be a part of a young company on the rise that has a strong vision and established goals - and that's also doing very exciting things.
- Have a significant influence on the company’s financial performance as a shared team effort.
- Test and experiment with new formats, channels, personas - all data-driven, of course.
- Gain a strong brand-building focus with innovative strategies and lifestyle approaches, and learn how we really care about how things look AND perform.
- Have ample opportunity for personal growth as you work with a highly-skilled team, build close relationships with channel providers as well as external business partners, and engage with projects that will be set up from scratch.
- Learn to focus on automatic solutions with a lot of original tools developed that we develop internally.
- Get access to high-quality equipment with an operating system of your choice (Mac / Windows).
- Be competitively remunerated – 7 500 - 11 500 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the lifestyle industry.
- In-depth understanding of CRM segmentation, campaign management and email marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (preferably Mailchimp & Mandrill).
- Experience in a referral marketing software or platform (such as Mention Me) - not a must but a big plus.
- Ability to read and understand data - and draw actionable conclusions.
- Passion for the social & digital world and its implications for the business.
- Focus on practical problem-solving and strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Keen eye for detail.
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’re a tight-knit team of over 120 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more. Tylko’s organisational structure is split into two categories: Tribes and Teams. Tribes represent the three primary arms of the business: Production, Marketing and Fulfilment. Tribes are further divided into cross-functional Teams.