🤓 CRM Manager
15 000 - 17 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska, Warszawa🖥 http://Tylko
#customerjourney, #crm, #newsletter
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are searching for an experienced CRM Manager. Their role will be to evaluate and deliver the global CRM strategy, aimed at encouraging client retention and loyalty.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies throughout the company while encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping - analysing touch points within the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies while ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 15 000-17 000PLN on B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible)
- Minimum 3 years on a similar position, preferably in lifestyle industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Ability to understand data and draw conclusions.
- Experience in behavioral analytics.
- Experience in referral marketing software or platform such as Mention Me or similar.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (preferably Exponea, Mailchimp & Mandrill).
- Knowledge of email testing tools.
- Knowledge of Corporate Benefits back panel.
- Substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management and email marketing.
- Understanding of customer journey and ability to create touchpoints on various steps.
- Passion for the social & digital world and its implications for business.