🤓 Insight & Marketing Research Manager
8 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#brandmarketing, #marketingresearch, #insight
We’re looking for a sharp, motivated candidate to step up as the consumer advocate within our company. As part of the Brand Marketing Department, you'll work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing, the Art Director, and our communications and social media teams. You’ll be responsible for generating, researching, and distributing knowledge about our consumers and our brand’s health, so if you’re up to the task, and have a research agency background, or have worked within a research department or consulting agency, this role is for you.
About Brand Marketing Department:
The Brand Marketing Department crafts meaningful stories, using our visual language to engage with our community and build our brand across all marketing channels.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of current and potential brand customers.
- Identify tensions, pain points, insights, or needs.
- Design explorational and brand surveys.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Manage research & knowledge projects.
- Spread brand knowledge across other departments and teams.
Being a part of the Tylko team goes beyond clocking in every day and keeping your head down. We celebrate inclusivity and work together to build a culture of happy, healthy employees who are truly heard, and provide the following great benefits for every single member:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- One bonus day off every month (during a pandemic)
- A dedicated budget for professional development
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Yoga classes at work
- Mixer parties
- English classes
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- And of course, a dog-friendly office!
Be fairly remunerated – 8 000 – 10 000 gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
- 5+ years of designing and conducting customer and brand research.
- Ability to translate research data into insights.
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Ability to design meaningful brand metrics.
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Bonus points if you have:
- D2C brand experience.
- Furniture or long-lasting goods market experience.
- Worked for many European markets.
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from high-quality products with simple online shopping, through free doorstep delivery and effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit team of 200 specialists from around the world working in the diverse fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience, and much more.
So far, we’ve helped over 75,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 90,000 one-of-a-kind pieces of Tylko furniture shipped around the world