🤓 Paid Social Manager
🌍 Tylko | Minska 25 / bud. 63, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#performance, #ppc, #facebook
Why do we need you?
We are an ambitious and innovative startup with offices in Warsaw and we are growing quickly. Thus, we are on the hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly result-oriented Performance Marketing Manager who will mainly be responsible for paid social media and for the continuous development and implementation of our social media campaigns.
- Plan, create and manage performance-oriented acquisition campaigns for paid social media (mainly Facebook, Instagram, Messanger and Pinterest)
- Develop strategies intended to drive awareness and sales
- Monitor and optimize targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spending, bids and budget allocation, and document and share your learnings
- Continuously test campaigns, targeting and advertising to ensure the best possible performance
- Develop tracking concepts to measure the success of the campaigns while analyzing campaign results and creating meaningful reports
- Search for new social media channels and opportunities
- Training and taking care of the junior specialist
- Create campaign and creative concepts, including video scenarios and themes
- Connect the SM channels to the entire Tylko ecosystem, which means working closely with other channel owners, the CRO and content teams, etc
Join Tylko and...
- Work with an inspiring world-class team of marketers and technologists - as well as with our experienced and multi-disciplinary team of founders
- Enjoy complete trust in you to shape your own department, live your passion every day and surprise everyone with your ideas
- Cooperate with the content creation team which includes a producer, graphic artists, 3D artists, motion designers and more - who will all help you create a steady flow of top-notch creations
- Lead one of the biggest Polish Facebook accounts with support directly from Dublin's Facebook HQ
- You have a proven and successful track record of paid SM campaigns
- You have a very good knowledge of PPC and other related systems
- You have a vast knowledge of acquisition campaigns and you are always up to date with market trends
- Experience in e-commerce is a must, with home & living specialization a plus
- You have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimise campaign performance
- You have great team spirit, performance-driven thinking and love to share your knowledge
- You are fluent in English
If you like what you see and want to be part of the team that is reinventing the designer furniture industry, get in touch because we'd love to meet you!