🤓 People Specialist / HR Specialist
5 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 TYLKO | Mińska 25, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly.
Taking care of all HR processes in the organization, in order to attract and retain the best people and take care for their development and satisfaction.
The salary for this position is 5k brutto PLN with an UOP.
- Organising recruitment: writing and publishing job ads, contacting candidates, running interviews
- Coordinating hiring and onboarding processes, engaging other people to maximize efficiency of the process
- Coordinating performance evaluations, development actions and processes
- Initiating changes in People Processes if needed
- Initiating changes in the office to increase employee satisfaction and efficient
- Coordinating integration events
- Taking care for legal aspects of People Processes
- Taking part in organisational design, strategic people planning, introducing new roles to the organisation etc.
Within two years you will be able to become an HR business partner
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies. We like when you take charge, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- 2 years of experience in similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Innovative approach in processes
- Detail-oriented and organized • Able to prioritize
- Friendly and patient team player who works well with a wide range of personalities