🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
8 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#Performance, #Pinterest, #Marketing
Performance Marketing Specialist (Pinterest)
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join our Performance Team (part of the Marketing Tribe). You will take full ownership of various paid activities on Pinterest platform. You will be responsible for campaigns setup, audience segmentation, analyzing results, optimizations, and building recommendations based upon findings from tests and historic performance.
Performance Team is responsible for increasing Tylko's brand awareness and driving traffic to the website through paid advertising channels like Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Programmatic, YouTube, and newsletters. With their expertise, we can better reach the people who are interested in our products and use well-tailored content to help convince them to place an order.
About the Marketing Tribe
Marketing Tribe is responsible for our financial performance and is a unique mix of marketing experts and internal creative teams with dedicated IT support. We use visual storytelling and craft meaningful stories to engage with our community and build our brand (while fueling sales, of course) across all marketing channels.
- You’ll be responsible for planning, publishing, and building Tylko’s performance marketing strategy on Pinterest platform.
- You’ll measure, monitor, and report Pinterest growth using analytic tools and marketing KPIs on a daily basis.
- You’ll participate actively in building, maintaining, and nurturing new audiences, target personas, and communities.
- You’ll research the latest market trends in social media, both at the level of formats as well as communication and visual ideas.
Join Tylko and...
- Be a part of a young company on the rise that has a strong vision and established goals - and that's also doing very exciting things!
- Rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear of before (who are also amazing people and great coworkers).
- Explore various online marketing channels with substantial budgets and explore the possibilities for growth.
- Gain a strong brand-building focus with innovative strategies and lifestyle approaches, and learn how we really care about how things look AND perform.
- Have access to a private healthcare package (available only for employees based in Poland)
- Be competitively remunerated – 8 000 - 10 000 PLN gross (employment contract), depending on your qualifications. Other forms of employment also available (e.g. B2B)
- 1 year experience in creating and managing performance marketing campaigns based on a strong focus on Pinterest (preferably in the lifestyle or design industry)
- Good knowledge of tools from the Facebook environment like Ads Manager, Ads Reporting, Audience Insights, Commerce Manager would be a plus
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Brand24, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and other social media analytics tools would be a plus
- Essential understanding of e-commerce and its KPIs
- Experience and interest with social media platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and tools in social media
- Being good at excel is a must. You can’t be afraid of graphs and numbers.
- Good written and spoken English (you will work with international colleagues on an everyday basis).
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’re a tight-knit team of over 150 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more. Tylko’s organisational structure is split into two categories: Tribes and Teams. Tribes represent the three primary arms of the business: Production, Marketing and Fulfilment. Tribes are further divided into cross-functional Teams.