🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
7 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 TYLKO | Mińska 25/63, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are searching for Performance Marketing Specialist (2 people) to strengthen our performance team.
- Setting up campaigns across various channels.
- Regular analysis and optimization of your campaign with the aim of maximizing performance.
- Providing regular reports and learnings for future campaigns.
- Recommending targeting & retargeting strategies.
- Recommending formats, placements, buying methods and budget pacing.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 7 000 - 9 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- planning, setting, analyzing and reporting performance campaigns on various channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube would be a plus)
- self-confidence in making necessary decisions
- broad knowledge of paid social media, in order to plan cross channels campaigns
- analytical thinking, numerical reasoning - ability to make decisions on the basis of numbers (Excel needs to be your friend)
- ability to work with supervision but without daily instruction
- ability and willingness to work in a team
- very good English written and spoken