🤓 Producer/Special Projects Manager
7 000 - 8 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Mińska 25, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
We’re looking for a well-organized individual to take the reins of our creative projects (shoots, events and other special projects) and help put the needed processes into place.
You’ll need to be a natural multitasker - this job will never mean doing one single task at a time. You’ll have to be able to jump from an Excel sheet to on-set assistance - all while making important calls. Task juggling is crucial, and you’ll have to keep a lot of balls in the air at once. You’ll also have to have a great passion for creative projects. Mostly, you’ll need to be a self-starter who is ready to jump right in at the deep end and become a valued and important part of Tylko’s creative powerhouse - Brand & Communications Team.
- You’ll act as a producer of the internal video / photo shoots and provide on-set assistance.
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating all special projects within the Brand & Communications team - such as brand pop-ups, showroom openings, press events.
- You’ll help with and direct research for locations, creatives and more.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You’ll have to excel at coordinating work between different teams - both internal and external.
- You’ll be responsible for putting together creative briefs.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies. We like when you take charge, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table!
- You will be actively involved in content creation with our amazing in-house creative team.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We offer a salary of 5-6k PLN net (type of contract: B2B or employment contract).
- 2-3 years of experience in producing events, photoshoots and / or managing other large-scale creative projects.
- Extreme attention to detail, love for execution of deadlines and sharp sense of assertiveness.
- Ability to bring people together, and build long and short-term creative relationships.
- Good written and spoken English (you will be leading projects with amazing international artists on an everyday basis).
- Interest in interior design and an eye for all things beautiful - not a must but a big plus!