🤓 Strategist (Brand Marketing)
9 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#strategy, #brandmarketing, #brandstrategy
We’re looking for a creative strategist to round out our talented Brand Marketing Department. Think you’ve got what it takes to curate and strategically guide all Tylko brand activities, while taking responsibility for brand development, brand and product campaign messaging, buzz generation, and brand strategy? This fast-paced role is ideal for a multi-tasking wiz with a creative and strategic agency background or a client-side campaign strategist who is an excellent communicator, as you’ll be working closely with the Head of Brand Marketing, the Art Director, and our communications and social media teams, too.
About Brand Marketing Department:
The Brand Marketing Department crafts meaningful stories, using our visual language to engage with our community and build our brand across all marketing channels.
- Create brand and product campaign message strategies.
- Co-create brand strategy.
- Prepare comms strategy for all funnel campaigns.
- Knowledge of industry communication and brands.
- Facilitate strategic workshops.
- Collaborate with potential external partners, subcontractors, and freelancers.
- Co-responsible for the brand-building process.
Being a part of the Tylko team goes beyond clocking in every day and keeping your head down. We celebrate inclusivity and work together to build a culture of happy, healthy employees who are truly heard, and provide the following great benefits for every single member:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- One bonus day off every month (during a pandemic)
- A dedicated budget for professional development
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Yoga classes at work
- Mixer parties
- English classes
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- And of course, a dog-friendly office!
Be fairly remunerated – 9 000 – 11 000 gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
- 5+ years of communication planning for mature, modern brands.
- Proven record of successful awareness and brand-building campaigns.
- Brand development experience.
- Multi-channel communication planning ability.
- Ability to lead workshops.
- Knowledge of strategic and planning tools.
- Understanding of new marketing paradigms.
- Fluent English.
Bonus points if you have:
- D2C brand experience.
- Furniture or long-lasting goods market experience.
- Worked for many European markets.
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from high-quality products with simple online shopping, through free doorstep delivery and effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit team of 200 specialists from around the world working in the diverse fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience, and much more.
So far, we’ve helped over 75,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 90,000 one-of-a-kind pieces of Tylko furniture shipped around the world.