🤓 Operations Assistant
🌍 UNIT9 | Piotrkowska, Łódź🖥 https://www.unit9.com/
Working within a fast paced digital production and film company, you’ll need to be a positive, flexible and hands-on person with excellent communication skills. The ability to organise, manage your time effectively and willingness to adapt and learn is key. A good sense of humour is also essential!
If you consider yourself to be a “hands on” and driven candidate who is happy to “muck in” and make a difference, then we need to speak to you today.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Le Polish Bureau Office in Łodź.
- Being the first point of call for members of staff and our contractors.
- Purchasing office stationary and other essentials.
- Managing document circulation, inc HR and accounting documents in cooperation with the accounting office.
- Arranging events such as the Christmas Party and other team events.
- Organising office mail and sending/couriering any LPB items where required.
- Working closely with the HR/Operations Manager with New Starters – inc inductions and paperwork, plus off-boarding leavers.
- Keeping up to date with HR regulations and relevant health and safety knowledge.
- Handling all travel arrangements for the company.
- Researching and analyzing a variety of Awards information, including trends, pricing, schedules and categories
- Creating Awards submissions – according to the guidelines.
- Acting as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate Awards research and results
- Tracking Awards results and creating detailed reports
Communicative written and spoken English is a must.