🤓 Sales Associate
🌍 Urban Outfitters | Zajęcza 2b, Warszawa🖥 https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-gb/
#Fashion, #Sales, #UrbanOutfitters
ASSUMPTIONS FOR THE POSITION
The main function of the person performing this role will be to support the store management team in creating a store environment that promotes creativity, employee development and a good atmosphere. Her task is also to cultivate the "Outers Training Peers" philosophy of Urban Outfitters.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITY
- Providing positive, friendly experiences by engaging the client in conversations and service
- Creating a good atmosphere by focusing on customers, not projects, during best sales hours
- Ensuring purchasing experience that is consistent with the store standards in mystery shop studies
- Contributing to the overall atmosphere in the store through positive, respectful behavior and willingness to help others
- Complying with company standards and being a positive role model for colleagues
Teamwork and communication:
- Effective teamwork and collaboration with others to achieve a common goal
- Help in the training and development of colleagues
- Positive and effective communication with colleagues
- Active participation in daily and departmental meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in professional knowledge (ie skills related to store checkouts, delivery tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
- Participating in handling new deliveries and helping the team maintain cleanliness and organization of collection and storage areas
- Assistance in timely and accurate implementation of weekly tasks (eg margins, tagging, transfers and RTV)
- Knowledge of loss prevention guidelines and compliance with all stock control measures
- Compliance with company health and safety regulations at all times
Sales and display:
- Maintaining store standards and cleanliness standards
- Caring for product labeling and good store supply
- Sales support by assistance in merchandising and exhibition projects
- Showing knowledge of current products and trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience in the retail environment - optional.
- Awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its attractiveness for the local market.
- Great communication skills.