🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 UTA Sp. z o.o. | Inflancka 4B, Warszawa🖥 https://web.uta.com/pl/
#googleads, #digitalmarketing, #digitalchannel
UTA is a pan-European fuel card and service card specialist for commercial goods and passenger transport. For over 55 years, we have provided commercial customers with cashless settlement of multi-brand vehicle-related services and products in 40 European countries. Thus, we support our customers during all trips on European roads with optimal all-around service.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be significantly involved in the lead generation via all possible digital channels for our Telesales EU activities - with the clear goal of growing internationally. As part of the Performance Marketing Team, you will also work with external service providers to increase our traffic, you will accompany tests and take care of the evaluation of the overall performance. The close and partnership-based exchange with the Call Centers, as well as their performance optimization will be also a mayor part of your daily work.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- analysis of advertising activities of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Marketing Platform and others;
- continuous campaigns’ optimization for the relevant KPIs such as leads, conversion rate & CTR;
- analysis of own digital channels (e.g., websites, newsletters, applications);
- searching for new media solutions on the Internet;
- co-creation and implementation of online activity strategy;
- continuous A / B testing to develop and optimize your campaigns;
- creating channel-specific reports, interpreting the data and deriving measures for channels and interfaces and landing pages;
- recognizing and evaluating new trends, recognizing, and evaluating market and competitors.
- higher education (preferably in Marketing);
- min. 1-2 years of experience in Online Marketing especially in PPC / SEA - ideally you already have Google Ads certifications;
- strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads;
- experience in working with KPI Reports;
- experience in working with digital marketing tools;
- experience in working with MS Office (Excel & Power Point);
- ability to think strategically and analytically;
- ability to communicate and cooperate in a team;
- knowledge of German language will be an additional asset;
- knowledge/ experience in Salesforce will be an additional asset
- please send your CV in English - only such documents will be considered in the recruitment process.
- opportunity for development in an international environment within a growing organization;
- employment contract in a stable company;
- good atmosphere in the team and colleagues’ support;
- possibility to work in hybrid environment;
- excellent office location;
- sharing the costs of sports activities;
- private medical care;
- flexible working hours;
- no dress code;
- coffee / tea;
- meal passes;
- sharing the commuting costs.