🤓 Content Manager
🌍 UXPin Sp. z o. o. | Aleja Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.uxpin.com
#SEO, #content, #marketing
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating content that drives potential customers to the UXPin website and drives sales. You will also produce content, define and cover new topics as well as optimize already existing content, such as blog posts, landing pages, ebooks and video scripts that influence users’ behavior. In this role, effective writing for SEO is critical as the main success metrics are Traffic Generated, MQL’s and Revenue Generated.
Who we are:
- UXPin is a collaborative UX design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin empowers the creative work of tech and media companies.
- With offices in Silicon Valley (Mountain View) and Poland (Gdańsk), you will get the opportunity to work in an international team of passionate and talented individuals.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquer the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process.
What you will do:
- Execute keyword research and interview stakeholders to define review topics for content
- Research topics and over them through content
- Create content in line with the UXPin Tone of voice
- Write content that drives organic traffic to the UXPin website
- Produce a strategy to convert organic traffic from content into new sales or new leads
- Outsource and coordinate external content producers, like ghostwriters or guest writers
- Edit and optimize existing content to increase its traffic generation
- Create and manage the editorial calendar
- Work closely alongside departments like Marketing, Sales, Support, Product, and Design
- Own your numbers, no fluff
- A strong track record of producing content that generated results
- Previous experience in ranking articles high in Google for English speaking countries, particularly the United States
- Passion for writing long pieces of content
- Ability to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to use SEO tools like SEMRush
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress
- You must know how search engines work and produce content following in line with SEO best practices
- English: C2 or native
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design
- Previous experience working for a company with its own Saas product is an advantage
What you will get:
- Be a part of a truly awesome team located both in Poland and the US!
- Competitive salary
- Health care package
- Flexible hours
- A brand new MacBook Pro and whatever you need to work
- Free Spotify subscription and kick-ass headphones of your choice
- Every day you can eat lunch for 5PLN
- Help with relocation