🤓 Demand Gen Marketing Manager
🌍 UXPin Sp. z o. o. | Aleja Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.uxpin.com
The Demand Gen Marketing Manager is responsible for producing predictable volume and quality of new sales and revenue pipeline. You will be responsible for planning, execution and optimization of digital demand generation via various channels including email, social marketing, events, website, and more, to build a comprehensive demand generation portfolio. With your expertise, you will participate in building the demand generation and overall marketing strategy.
Who we are?
Who we are?
- UXPin is a collaborative UX design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin empowers the creative work of tech and media companies.
- With offices in Silicon Valley (Mountain View) and Poland (Gdańsk), you will get the opportunity to work in an international team of passionate and talented individuals.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquer the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process.
- Get to know us
You will report directly to the VP of Revenue and will be responsible for:
- Focus on ROI and RESULTS
- Demonstrated ability to work closely across departments like sales, product and design
- Develop and maintain a quarterly demand generation plan
- Build and execute demand generation programs including writing, creative coordination, vendor/contract management and campaign setup in marketing systems
- Write effective demand generation collateral such as landing pages, emails and display ads
- Consistently meet goals: Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet lead, CPA and revenue goals
- Investigate new demand generation tactics, technology and processes to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing to identify new best practices, report and adopt findings
- Execute campaigns on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation
- Report on results and present plans to senior management, and deliver presentations to keep company aligned across all departments
- Develop audience segmentation definitions in coordination with Product Marketing and Sales
- Help drive creation of effective demand assets and offers
- Coordinate effective lead management processes
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, Content Strategist and Performance Marketing Specialist to strategize and execute marketing campaigns to meet weekly unique visitor, trial and MQL goals
Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing, directly managing marketing programs—experience in SaaS strongly preferred
- Experience with all forms of digital marketing channels
- Proven ability to significantly increase sales and maximize efficiency
- Experience managing third-party vendors/agencies
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to critically read and interpret reporting and provide recommendations
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, marketing automation tools, and CRM systems
- Self-motivated to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced, matrixed environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends in demand generation
What you will get:
- Be a part of a truly awesome team located both in Poland and the US!
- Competitive salary
- Health care package
- Flexible hours
- A brand new MacBook Pro and whatever you need to work
- Free Spotify subscription and kick-ass headphones of your choice
- Every day you can eat lunch for 5PLN
- Help with relocation