🤓 Head of Marketing
15 000 - 25 000 PLN brutto
🌍 UXPin Sp. z o. o. | Aleja Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.uxpin.com
#marketing, #startup, #SaaS/e-commerce
Are you a SaaS marketing star looking to help evangelize something that is changing the way people think about product design, and lead cutting-edge marketing programs at the same time? We are looking for a high energy marketing leader who wants to take a career leap. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As Head of Marketing, you will have immediate impact on revenue growth. We’re ready to flood the top of our revenue funnel so we need you fast! You’ll work hand in hand with our product and sales leaders to take our product to the market, generate revenue from online sales, and supply our sales team with the best leads/opportunities they could dream of!
Who we are?
- UXPin is a collaborative UX design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin empowers the creative work of tech and media companies.
- With offices in Silicon Valley (Mountain View) and Poland (Gdańsk), you will get the opportunity to work in an international team of passionate and talented individuals.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquer the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process.
- Taking and ROI-first mindset to every initiative, setting measurable goals/KPIs, and projecting Marketing’s impact on future revenue performance
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans and campaigns that include content creation, email, webinars, collateral, videos, in-person events, PR, and industry events
- Developing and managing orchestrated outreach to target prospects, in collaboration with the sales team, to generate qualified leads and grow the top of the sales funnel
- Communicating overall company positioning externally through Web, social media, PR, email and other marketing communications programs and channels
- Assuring the quality of all marketing deliverables, both in terms of writing as well as visuals
- Identifying new opportunities for sponsorships and speaking engagements at relevant events, writing and tracking speaking abstracts
- Working closely with our product team to generate content and support product launches and enhancements
Skills and Experience:
- Min. 5 years B2B marketing experience in a SaaS/e-commerce company with a proven track record in revenue growth. Experience in design and/or development solutions highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other relevant area of study
- Optimization of customer acquisition models through innovative marketing programs
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Experience in developing and executing integrated social media strategy across all the major platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook
- Ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, on-brand voice
- Analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/ scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Ability to drive content creation that aligns with our buyer personas’ interests and needs
- Ability to work at lightning speed where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- “Get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
Desired (but not required) skills include familiarity with HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation/CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Eloqua or Pardot.
What you will get:
- Be a part of a truly awesome team located both in Poland and the US!
- Competitive salary
- Health care package
- Flexible hours
- A brand new MacBook Pro and whatever you need to work
- Free Spotify subscription and kick-ass headphones of your choice
- Every day you can eat lunch for free
- Help with relocation
Note: Your resume should be written only in English.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).