🤓 Sales Development Representative
4 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 UXPin Sp. z o. o. | Aleja Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.uxpin.com
#startup, #marketing, #sales
UXPin is one of the fastest growing and most preferred design platforms amongst design professionals worldwide. With over 3000 customers worldwide and growing rapidly, UXPin is looking for a sales development specialist to work with our top international startup. Join our sales and growth team and be on the front lines of evangelizing our product to prospects and customers. Work with companies such as Paypal, GoPro, NBC, and more and contribute to the massive growth we are on track for this year.
Who we are:
Who we are:
- UXPin is the collaborative design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin brings pure pleasure to the creative work of great technology & media companies.
- With offices in Silicon Valley (Mountain View) and Poland (Gdańsk), you will get the opportunity to work on an international team of a fast growing early stage startup.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquer the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process. Join us!
Who you are:
- Smart, driven, and outgoing, looking to contribute to the success of a team
- Innovative and a creative problem solver, always thinking of ways to improve processes
- A great listener who is empathetic to customers needs and can use this provide clear product solutions
- Multitasker who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and comfortable in the changing environment of a startup
- Looking to join a company with a fun, focused, and intellectual culture and to be surrounded by like-minded and successful colleagues
- Experienced or interested in design, comfortable talking about and evangelizing UXPin to seasoned design experts
- Experienced with SaaS sales and remote sales, comfortable connecting with customers by email, phone, and in person
- Strong social media presence and knowledge of how to use these platforms to make connections: twitter, linkedin, facebook, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Be on the front lines for UXPin. Respond to customer inquiries and reach out to customers to learn about their needs and identify prospects by scoping UXPin solutions
- Work closely with sales reps and growth team to be the bridge between the two
- Coordinate and help manage sales efforts working to provide qualified opportunities to sales rep
- Run customer calls and be able to articulate product features, benefits, future direction, and overall UXPin vision and solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’ll see the results of your work, learn a lot, and have fun along the way
What you’ve done already:
- Completed BA or BS degree from a top university
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (Sales, Marketing)
- Experience in fast-paced, quota-carrying position
- Previous experience in startup environment a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
What you will get:
- Be a part of a truly awesome team located both in Poland and the US!
- Competitive salary
- Health care package
- Flexible hours
- A brand new MacBook Pro and whatever you need to work
- Free Spotify subscription and kick-ass headphones of your choice
- Every day you can eat lunch for free
- Help with relocation
Note: Your resume should be written only in English.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).