🤓 UX Writer
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 UXPin | Grunwaldzka 186, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.uxpin.com
#ux, #uxwriting, #copywriting
Who we are:
- UXPin is the collaborative UX design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin brings pure pleasure to the creative work of great technology & media companies.
- With offices in Silicon Valley (Mountain View) and Poland (Gdańsk), you will get the opportunity to work on an international team of a fast growing early stage startup.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquer the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process. Join us!
What we need:
- 3+ years experience as a UX writer with product design team.
- Portfolio of UX-focused samples; including your contribution in solving customer’s problems.
- Experience working directly with designers, product managers, researchers, and customer-relations representatives.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools or related products.
- Familiarity with UX research principles and practices to use data to provide solutions.
- Ability to write engaging and persuasive copy with a purpose.
- Understand customer goals, business priorities and technical constraints as an influencing factor.
- Focus on details and quality.
- Fluent English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Help set the vision for content and turn it into clear message for the customer.
- Build out and execute educational content strategy.
- Create and maintain clear, concise and consistent user-interface copy.
- Create and maintain useful and meaningful texts that help users complete their tasks.
- Ensure tactical execution of narratives across all digital touch points within a product.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.