🤓 Telesales Specialist with English
3 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Versum | Cieszynska 90, Bielsko-Biała🖥 https://kariera.versum.pl/
#service, #sales, #englishmarkets
At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 34,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland. We have a strong position in many international markets and constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new products and enter new markets.
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we are looking for a results-driven Lead Generation Specialist, fluent in English, who thrives in an inter-cultural environment and can successfully present a top-quality product and persuade prospects to try it out.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: PLN 3,000 – 6,000 gross per month (base salary + commission on sales);
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a young and ambitious team (you can find our photos here 🙂)
- A friendly atmosphere;
- Top-quality equipment and working environment;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Opportunity to participate in English lessons co-financed by the company;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Your duties will include:
- Reaching out to prospects from all over the world;
- Demonstrating Versum’s capabilities and encouraging prospects to try it for free;
- Looking for new distribution channels on the global market;
- Answering customer enquiries;
- Participating in trade events (e.g. fairs, congresses, etc).
What we require:
- Very good spoken and written English
- Sales and customer service skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willingness to learn and an interest in new technologies;
- Open-mindedness and the ability to think outside the box;
- Great interpersonal skills.