🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 Versum | Jesionowa 22, Katowice🖥 https://kariera.versum.pl/
#performancemarketer, #GoogleAds, #GoogleAnalytics
Location: Katowice, Bielsko-Biała
Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 46,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland and we have a strong position in many international markets. We are also continuously developing the Moment.pl portal, through which thousands of hair & beauty appointments are booked every day. We are constantly striving to implement the most effective marketing campaigns that will allow our projects to grow rapidly.
We are currently looking to add a creative and experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to join our team. This person will love using numbers to analyse and optimise marketing campaigns and constantly search for effective promotion channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation, analysis and supervision of PPC activities aimed at increasing the number of reservations in the portal (B2C - Moment.pl) or generating leads (B2B - Versum.com);
- Directing valuable traffic to our websites;
- Continuous testing and optimization of activities in order to maximize results (CPC, CPM, ROI, CTR, etc.);
- Monitoring of advertising campaigns and preparation of reports and analyses;
- Testing, selection and implementation of tools to automate marketing activities;
- Educating colleagues in PPC and analytics;
- Active participation in strategic planning of online advertising campaigns for our projects in Polish and international markets.
What we require:
- Significant experience conducting independent international efficiency campaigns;
- Very good knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize and SEM topics;
- The ability to draw accurate conclusions from acquired data;
- Experience running performance marketing campaigns in SaaS or e-commerce environments;
- Strong command of English - equivalent of B2 level or higher;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Skills to conduct and analyze the results of A/B tests;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Results orientation and continuous optimization of activities;
- Commitment and initiative.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Katowice or Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (no more than 8 hours per day);
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Freedom to implement your own ideas;
- The pleasure of focusing on campaigns for the happiest group of professionals - hair & beauty specialists :)
Sounds good? Go for it!
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.