🤓 Marketing & Sales Internships
🌍 VIRGINIC LLC | Stanislawa Kostki Potockiego, Warszawa🖥 http://www.virginic.com
#cosmetics, #marketing, #sales
VIRGINIC is natural organic Health & Beauty brand focused on producing and selling pure products
- The time has come for consumer products to be held to a higher standard. To many compromises are made for convenience or a longer shelf life, embracing unknown (to downright unhealthy) practices when producing products for consumers. The burden of producing healthy, responsible, sustainable, un-comprising, quality products falls to the manufacturer. Enough is enough, take control, send a clear message - we produce natural products adhering to the highest standards. Pure life. Pure products.
You will be wearing many hats
- marketing/PR tasks being one (contacting influencers: bloggers, youtubers, instagram influencers to send them our free beauty products if there is a match in interest/target markets)
- sales tasks (mainly filling in spreadsheets with current sales stats, pulling reports - we will teach your everything you would need to know)
- some customer service tasks
- helping with physical production of our cosmetics (driving to our factory in Piaseczno-Kabaty [by yourself or carpooling with others] to do some light physical production like mixing creams with our machines, packing units to boxes - light and fun work
- running any errands for the company (post office, etc) basically, we look for "no job is too small" attitude
What to expect
- Time frame: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (work in our office), Sat & Sun (home office: 3 hours each day work from home)
- Availability: Amazon never sleeps, we have global customers & it's a management position so you have to be available 24/7 in case of emergencies to be able to respond and contribute (basically: 9-5 mentality is not matched well with eCommerce start-up so we look for A players with an ownership and management attitude in business)
- We're a 100% english speaking office so please be comfortable to only communicate in english here (have couple of US-native team members who don't speak polish)
- We look for someone to commit full time, 110% (it's not a work from home, project-per-project freelance internship but becoming our full time Intern for 1-4 months).
- This is unpaid internship. We will pay you in teaching you eCommerce skills that no one in Poland knows/teaches or implements in action. You will get a prestigeous position in your CV as well: from an American company, selling on Amazon - a multi-billion $ giant. For the very best and most dedicated interns - there is an opportunity to be hired after 2 months (but it's not a guarantee).