🤓 Marketing Specialist
🌍 VirtusLab | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
#contentmarketing, #copywriting, #marketingstrategy
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Vived is a career development tool dedicated to IT specialists. The application proposes tailored skill development materials as well as projects and roles matching skills and expectations of candidates in order to help them to keep up with the dynamic IT world.
As a marketing specialist at Vived, you’ll get to do more than drive traffic to our app. You will showcase your ability to work closely with other talented and dedicated professionals: product manager, app developers, graphic designers, sales specialists, web developers, and more, while you will be also responsible for:
- Translating the company and product’s objectives into marketing strategy in cooperation with a Product Manager.
- Raising brand awareness and online presence through marketing projects and campaigns.
- Developing and coordinating all aspects of the product marketing campaigns.
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the product website/social media platforms/ app stores.
- Tracking conversion rates – reporting what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Implementing paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns (as well as improving search-engine rankings).
- Planning and executing marketing budgets.
- Staying on top and reviewing new technology trends and opportunities.
- Working closely with the sales team.
- Creating and managing qualitative content on different social media channels.
- Monitoring and improving (if needed) product’s online reputation.
The successful candidate will have education or proven experience in fields such as media, communication, marketing, or working as (preferably two or more of the following): content creator and/or designer, content marketing specialist, email marketing specialist, mobile marketing specialist, social media marketing specialist.
While represent also:
- A minimum of two years of experience in online marketing
- Readiness to execute the marketing strategy
- Extensive marketing knowledge and thorough understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing and market research methods
- Product and domain understanding
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent Polish & English skills, both written and oral
Nice to have:
- Experience in promoting applications for developers
- Startup experience
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are also a plus