🤓 Marketing Specialist
4 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 VirtusLab | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
#SEO, #SMmarketing, #trafficanalytics
We are looking for a crafty content marketing specialist to join our marketing team. For years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people, like a multi-element puzzle, with matching characters and skills. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you.
VirtusLab is a fast-growing and fast-moving software technology company working on various projects and constantly thinking about new business models possible to apply out there in reality.
Join us to create valuable content, contribute to marketing activities on an ongoing basis, support and promote offering and to attract site visitors. Here's more on who we are looking for.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Planning content and strategies on how to effectively reach to the target audience via different channels,
- Building and executing social media strategy through research, benchmarking, and audience identification,
- Participating in the development of brands, products and services,
- Creating and maintaining company social media pages and profiles, social media marketing plan and editorial calendar,
- Writing and editing articles and blog posts,
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing content according to schedule, based on company and community policies,
- Creating informational and marketing content for landing pages and leaflets, email campaigns for events,
- Preparing content kits for media and event sponsors as well as the sales department,
- Publishing prepared content via WordPress, MailChimp, Social Media scheduler, etc,
- Tracking and analyzing analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness,
- Collaborating with other departments to manage projects and products, coordinate promotions, and increase reach; cooperating with programmers, graphic designers, management.
- Fluency in Polish & English (especially written),
- Previous experience in writing marketing and/or social media marketing and/or SEO content in English (at least 1 year),
- Experience in the IT sector,
- A passion for writing and a natural flair for social media,
- Proactive attitude,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Organizational skills and experience will also be valued.
- B2B contract or UoP/UZ,
- Full-time job (optionally part-time, e.g. 6 hours a day),
- Flexible working hours,
- Partially remote work,
- Transparent rules of getting promoted,
- Virtusity - in-house training division (tech and non-tech),
- Team integration at company meetings after work and trips,
- Benefits: health care, multisport card, language lessons,
- Support and help when needed,
- Great place to work and even better people,
- Chillout zones,
- Stretching (in the office, currently online),
- Perfect office location (near Krakow Main Square).