🤓 Marketing Specialist (ASO)
3 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Vivid Games S. A. | Gdańska 160, Bydgoszcz🖥 http://www.vividgames.com
#ASO, #mobile, #digitalmarketing
Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. We’ve been recognized for our achievements as the “Best Indie Developer”, “Best Polish Game of the Year”, and with Apple’s prestigious “Editors’ Choice”.
We are a team of 50 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks and set our goals high. Our vision is to be a world-class mobile studio with globally acclaimed hit titles.
Our strategy is to extend the global reach of our growing portfolio of games through profitable marketing on mobile platforms and publish it on other platforms like Nintendo Switch. We strive to constantly improve our top performing games which increase players’ satisfaction and engagement thus monetization.
We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw and Bielsko-Biala.
Marketing Specialist (ASO)
Location: REMOTELY or Bydgoszcz/Warszawa/Bielsko-Biała
Vivid Games’ have been ramping our publishing schedule in the last year – we now release on average 2-3 games a month. The marketing specialist will support these games from launch to live operations, from identifying selling points to working with artists to create best in class assets (icon, screenshots, trailer) to present the game to the world.
What are your duties?
- Analyze and understand the market and the competition landscape,
- See the game at its best: identify the most exciting features, the coolest moments…
- Position the game on the market: what makes us different?
- Show the game at its best: work with a team of artists to create top quality creatives to showcase the game on stores and ensure they are delivered in time for launches,
- ASO optimization: A/B test creatives, descriptions, etc… to reinforce our organic discoverability,
- Cooperate with the dev teams to create impactful live events in the game and communicate them,
- Track the performance of our games: KPIs reporting, featurings, etc… and adapt our strategy in consequence,
- Maintain a presence of social media.
What should you offer?
- Excellent organization: you will be handling a large portfolio of games in very different genres or levels of completion (from prototypes to fully mature, 50M+ dls games) – you need to be on top of things,
- Degree in a related field: Marketing, Business, Journalism, etc…,
- Excellent oral and written English: you will write. A lot. English is also the team’s main language,
- Interest in gaming, particularly on mobile – you don’t need to love our games, but you need to understand those who play them,
- Capable to take charge of your own projects: you will get goals, but how to reach them is on you,
- Capable of taking decisions with limited data: there is no such thing as clear cut answers,
- Big plus will be: prior experience in ASO (especially in gameing company or an agency), experience with iTunes Connect and Google Play console, second major language (Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian...).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibilty on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and a virtual library at your disposal.
Make a shift in your careers and join our mission to entertain players with great games!