🤓 PR / Social & Influencer Manager
🌍 Vixa Games | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
#PR, #social, #games
Vixa Games is a game studio associated with Scalac - an international IT company with its headquarters in Gdańsk.
We are currently working on console and PC games. In production, there are 3 games for 2021 to be released on Nintendo Switch first and then to be adapted to other platforms. All of these games are different genres, from roguelite to sports games but all are focused on local cooperative gameplay and fun, dynamic action. We have plenty of games planned for 2022 all in the different genres, so you’ll always have a chance to work on various campaigns and audiences.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, PR / Social & Influencer Manager to inform and engage with the press and the community influencers across our games.
You will have the chance to apply your creativity, communication, and organization skills to build a network of press editors, gaming influencers, and social media communities. You will work with the art team to plan creative assets for PR and engagement on social media. You will also work with the marketing manager to plan PR and branding activities around upcoming games.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- build and maintain relationships with video game media as well as other key industry influencers,
- write engaging press releases and articles for the press and the influencers,
- build, execute messaging and engagement strategies on key social media platforms,
- monitor gaming communication trends and plan campaigns and initiatives,
- work closely with the Art and Marketing teams to run consistent campaigns,
- ensure consistency in communication across all channels,
- manage reporting on PR and influencers and social media performances.
What do you need to meet them?
- experience with independent PR and influencer content creation and management in the game industry,
- experience with PR and social media management platforms and tools,
- excellent written and interpersonal communication skills (in Polish and in English),
- effective time management and project management skills,
- be a passionate gamer :)
What do we expect from you?
- you have at least 2 years of experience as PR and social media management,
- excellent verbal and written communication, copywriting, and organizational skills,
- familiarity with current game industry trends and community communication platforms,
- gaming industry experience is a must
What can you expect?
- the best equipment, tailored to your needs,
- being part of a well-coordinated, positive team of players,
- the possibility of joining company English lessons,
- educational budget for each employee,
- regular integration company meetings (we work hard and have fun ;))