🤓 Customer Success Specialist with German
🌍 WealthArc | Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
#german, #customersuccess, #saas
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
We are looking for exceptional Customer Success Specialist with German to join our young and dynamic team in Warsaw. We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcomed but required.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- join our Customer Success team and be ready to grow with us,
- own entire onboarding process for our new clients (Swiss wealth management professionals),
- track onboarding process efficiency and proactively suggest ways of improving it,
- effectively communicate with clients, external partners (Swiss and international private banks) and internal stakeholders, keeping an eye on and ownership of customer satisfaction metrics,
We are looking forward to hearing from you, if you:
- Have 2-4 years of experience in Customer Success in an IT or financial services company and are looking for more independence / impact,
- Are goal-oriented and can prove you thrive in fast-paced environment,
- Prefer to create than to follow,
- Have strong analytical, data management and organizational skills,
- Have a basic understanding of financial products and financial markets like equities, bonds, ETFs, FX options, etc.
- Know MS Excel; basics of SQL is a strong plus,
- Know or are eager to learn the basics of data transferring (sFTP server) and working with different file formats like XML, CSV, SWIFT,
- Can pick up new things quickly but still pays attention to details,
- Speak English and German fluently.
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavour of innovation
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector. FinTech, anyone?
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company
- Flat reporting lines, as much responsibility as you’re able to handle
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals