🤓 IT Consultant / Business Analyst (Client Onboarding)
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
#startup, #saas, #technology
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in Software-As-A-Services model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
We are looking for an exceptional professional to join our dynamic team in Warsaw. In this role you will help us to speed up technical onboarding and focus on end-user satisfaction. We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion, and independence are not just welcomed but required.
- Execute technical onboarding project plans to SaaS web application, based on customer needs, resources, and timelines.
- Perform remote install and technical configuration, including setting up SFTP and SSH keys
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve any onboarding related issues
- Ensure that the onboarding process is moving efficiently throughout, and tracking progress of each project within JIRA, TeamGantt and Pipedrive
- Lead data migration projects
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction in a friendly and kind manner.
- Update and maintain Onboarding Client information
- Keep clients informed on how their transition is coming along every step of the way
- Conduct user remote user trainings
We are looking forward to hearing from you, if you have:
- Experience as IT Consultant, IT Business Analyst or Onboarding Specialist
- Understanding of technical designs, database structures, and specifications, with an ability to transform abstract customer needs into system solutions
- Working knowledge of Excel, SQL
- Strong logical, analytical, and reasoning abilities
- Very good communication skills in English
It’ would be an asset, if you:
- Previous client onboarding in the financial industry
- Have knowledge about financial markets and investment process
- Speak German or French languages
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavor of innovation
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector.
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company
- Flat reporting lines, as much responsibility as you’re able to handle
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals