🤓 Talent Sourcing and Development Manager
6 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
#B2B, #start-up, #HR
WEALTHARC is a FinTech start-up on trajectory to shape the future of global wealth management. "Wealth Briefing" recently named us the most innovative client and fintech solution for wealth management in Europe. Currently we have offices in Warsaw and Zurich. We're partnering with private banks, financial advisors, family offices to help innovators leverage latest technologies.
You will fit the culture of our start-up if you look for ownership, impact, unleashing creativity and believe technology drives change.
Help us drive our people agenda by attracting best talents and make sure our employees stay happy, motivated and ready to grow together with our company.
What will you do:
- Manage whole recruitment process for broad range of positions;
- Manage an end-to-end employee life cycle including performance reviews & goal setting, employee relations and development;
- Establish people assessment criteria;
- Build strong employer branding;
What will you need:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal – obligatory requirement;
- 5+ years of experience in human resource roles;
- Experience in recruiting software developers is highly beneficial;
- Proven experience in defining and executing performance management systems;
- Strong team player, ability to collaborate with multinational and cross functional teams;
- An exciting work with a lot of independence;
- Short and efficient decision-making processes;
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive remuneration;