🤓 Customer Success Manager
4 000 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 WhatClinic | Za Bramką 1, Poznań🖥 https://www.whatclinic.com/
#SalesSupport, #CustomerService, #AccountManager
About the company
WhatClinic.com is a marketplace that helps patients find, compare and book the clinic that meets their needs, in more than 100 countries. We provide detailed listings for over 100,000 clinics and medical specialists including doctors, dentists, plastic & cosmetic surgery, fertility, aesthetics, physiotherapy, and holistic treatments among others. Our business is focused on empowering the consumer by giving them all the information they need to make an informed choice of medical treatment providers. Over 1 million patients use WhatClinic.com every single month to find and compare clinics.
About the role
WhatClinic is seeking an experienced customer success agent to join our Business Support Team. This is a business-to-business position where the agent is responsible for retaining, managing and growing relationships with our existing customer base. You will help clinics to learn how to effectively use WhatClinic to attract new patients through onboarding and providing continued support, advise them how to develop a digital advertising and account management strategy that meets their growth goals, and create a long-lasting relationship, where WhatClinic becomes an integral part of their revenue growth in the future. You will manage the relationship with clinics through responding to queries and handling complaint resolution and proactively gathering feedback, seeking to understand the clinic’s business and needs and increasing engagement and satisfaction by sharing WhatClinic’s extensive expert knowledge, and advising the clinic about new products and services. You will work towards targets and will be part of a team whose focus is growing the WhatClinic customer base worldwide. You will be in an online-based environment and you will interact with the clinics via inbound/outbound calls, email and other methods of online communication. The role also involves ongoing project work which may include social media campaigns, phone and email campaigns, online research and improving the quality and integrity of our data, thus attention to detail, measuring success metrics and creative problem solving are key skills.
This role would suit an ambitious, driven professional who is motivated by achieving targets, which are rewarded by a generous uncapped commission structure, and someone who is capable of working both as part of a team and independently through managing and prioritising their own tasks. It is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a rapidly expanding, technology-based firm and to work with the finest of innovators in the market.
- Building a solid client base for WhatClinic by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Building and developing long term customer relationships through interacting with existing clinics via phone, email, and other online communication on a daily basis.
- Educating clinics how to operate and grow their business using WhatClinic technology through onboarding and providing continued support.
- Introduce and guide clinics through new product changes.
- Manage accounts through a consultative process to understand customer problems, objections, concerns, and needs to drive more patients to the clinics.
- Work with our New Business and Renewals Sales Teams to resolve customer issues.
- Work with other Business Support agents and the wider company to provide support for projects and reporting as required.
- Accurately report any errors or impediments that arise and make recommendations for improvements to the product or working practises, through support channels, daily standups and retrospective meetings.
- Proven experience in customer support, call center, or sales roles.
- Proven negotiation, account management, and objection handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English. Ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
- Experience tracking success metrics, task prioritisation, and time management skills.
- An ability to proactively identify areas of Business support and apply creative solutions to problems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience educating, giving presentations and demos to customers on how to use an online platform would be beneficial.
WhatClinic.com is a fast-growing company, with a fun and fast-paced international environment, that keeps evolving and offers great opportunities to challenge you.
Training and development.
This role will be based in our offices in Poznań (Poland) in a fantastic city center location (Za Bramką).
B2B contract or full-time employment.
Salary dependent on experience (4000 PLN - 5500 PLN net a month on B2B or UoP equivalent).