🤓 Junior Product Owner
5 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 WhatClinic | Za Bramką 1, Poznań🖥 https://www.whatclinic.com/
#ProductOwner, #ProductManagement, #Product
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Junior Product Owner to join our product management team in Poznan, Poland.
Strong communication and analytical skills, and eagerness to learn are at the heart of this role. You will have the freedom to propose and implement your ideas and projects in an international, open, and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate would have some commercial experience in IT product management.
- Work with the Lead Product Owner to define and prioritize the product and sprint backlogs according to business value, complexity, and expectations.
- Create epics and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Identify new project stakeholders and users, elicit requirements, conduct analysis.
- Assess problems and check solutions with the development team.
- Propose new product features and updates based on the data-driven approach.
- Effectively communicate with and identify ways to assist the development team.
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis to provide feedback and define the next priorities.
Required skills and experience
- Prior work experience in a similar role.
- Advanced English language skills (written and oral).
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly.
- Analytical thinking.
- Highly organized, responsible and flexible.
- Experience working with remote teams in an agile/Scrum environment.
- PSPO or CSPO certification.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Bachelor in a business-related field.
- Full-time employment on B2B or on an employment contract.
- Training & development budget.
- International and diverse environment where your ideas and individuality are valued.
- Flexibility for remote working.
- Modern workspace in a city centre location (Za Bramką) with table tennis.
5000 - 7000 PLN gross on an employment contract or B2B equivalent.
Who we are
WhatClinic.com is the largest directory of beauty, dental, and medical clinics online, used by millions of people all over the world to find, compare and book a treatment at the clinic of their choice via mobile and web, and providing clinics with patient management tools. We are a fast-growing company, with a fun and fast-paced international environment, that keeps evolving and offers great opportunities to challenge you and progress your career.
WhatClinic provides communication and marketing products and services to the private healthcare industry. Our products are online tools centered around clinic-to-patient communication and customer service and are developed by our in-house software development team in coordination with our customer service, sales, and marketing teams.