🤓 Digital PR / Outreach Specialist
🌍 Wordwatch Inc. | Przemysłowa, Kraków🖥 http://www.datafeedwatch.com
#DigitalPR, #specialist, #marketing
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all the product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents as well as useful content that guides them through the eCommerce jungle.
If you’re looking for an exciting marketing opportunity where you have ample freedom to show off your outreach skills and dominate the SERPs together with a team of digital marketing experts, read on.
Scope, key duties, and responsibilities
As a Digital PR specialist, your outreach campaigns will be a key part of our online performance. You’ll sit right at the crossroad where SEO and PR meet, working with a team of hardworking marketers to build the authority of our websites through effective outreach and promoting our content for our English speaking market.
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with relevant blogs, publishers, journalists, and industry specialists. To digitally extend the reach of our brand, you’ll work with some of the world’s largest websites to digitally extend the reach of our brand.
Here is the breakdown of the activities and tasks that are involved:
- Perform outreach campaigns to establish a connection with relevant media outlets, blog, journalists, influencers and website owners where we can promote our content
- Build outreach email lists for promotion campaigns
- Pitch and submit our content via our existing network and your newly discovered prospects
- Analyze what competing domains are doing and suggest what actions we should take
- Ongoing research to identify new guest post opportunities
- Topic and keyword research and deciding what guest post content will help with building authority for our websites
- Unleash your SEO skills that give our content an edge over competitors to increase the ‘linkability’ of our content
- Learn SEO skills that might be new to you 🙂
- Improve site rankings and increase brand awareness through outreach and digital PR practices
- Collaborate closely with our Creative team to discuss and implement new strategies
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- Proven PR / outreach knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools, channels, and paid advertising is preferred
- The ability to use marketing tactics and tools to identify valuable opportunities where we can promote our content
- A background in PR, Journalism, or other related fields is preferred
- A pro-active attitude. Not only in terms of work, but also in terms of feedback. The better we can cooperate, the better our results will be.
- Pro-active: You like to figure stuff out, come with new ideas, and love to share them.
- Experienced in SEO and content tactics that help our content to stand out
- Experienced in writing and editing content in English
- Goal-oriented: The team you will be working with all share the same goal
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- Able to put the ‘marketing’ in “content marketing” – when you analyze a website you get a good understanding of what topic could be a good fit.
- Native English speaker (or impeccable English)
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility and a lot of freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce, and of course, data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Salary – Depending on skills and experience
- Working remotely is an option but Poland / Krakow is preferred.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the job for you, please mail your CV and a link to an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following disclaimer:
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised as Content Marketing Copywriter and for the future recruitment purposes”
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”