🤓 German Sales Development Representative
3 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Wordwatch Inc. | Przemysłowa, Kraków🖥 http://www.datafeedwatch.com
#b2b, #germansales, #sales
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Business Development team in our Krakow office.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team full-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- ATTITUDE. Attitude is everything. You have the interpersonal skills to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential customers.
- GERMAN. Your German (written and spoken) is very good. Ideally, it’s ‘native’, but at least more than good enough to communicate with German companies.
- ENGLISH.You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company..
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our prospects are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems.
- RELIABLE AND SELF-MOTIVATED. You will be your own manager and you need to feel motivated by the idea of achieving the objectives in the absence of managers and teammates.
That is right: we are open to any background, education or experience. We will teach you everything you need to know. Any interest or experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing is helpful, but the main issue is: Do you have what it takes?
The Sales Development Representative is the first interface between prospects that have an interest in our software.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales Representatives will be:
- Demo and sell our services to interested potential customers
- Qualify sales leads based on specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Keep track of all communications with customers and leads using our marketing automation software
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Build market and product knowledge to be able to handle our prospect’s questions
You will be communicating with prospects via email and on the phone.
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You will learn a lot about eCommerce & Online Marketing
- You like International stuff
- You like variation
- You like to communicate
- A competitive salary.
- Personal training & ongoing mentoring
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
SALARY: 4000-7000 PLN/month
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English.
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!