🤓 Shopping Cart Manager [Krakow]
🌍 Wordwatch Inc. | Przemysłowa 12, Kraków🖥 http://www.datafeedwatch.com
#ecommerce, #shoppingcart, #marketing
DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space;
Datafeeds for eCommerce companies. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels to their potential customers.
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
This position is responsible for the management of our App on the Shopping Cart marketplaces in order to increase the number of app downloads. This position works with the marketing team to optimize our Shopping cart presence and drive the performance of the app downloads on the shopping carts.
Ideally, you work with us in our Krakow office, but working remotely is also an option.
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- Improve our app ranking on the shopping cart higher in given shopping cart app store
- Backlinking and guest posts
- Analyze traffic behavior of visitors coming for shopping carts and convert traffic coming from shopping carts
- Identify and implement ways to best utilize the shopping cart platforms for the growth of the customer base
- Coordinate content creation efforts aimed at attracting Shopping cart subscribers
- Improve the overall shopping cart merchant experience in DataFeedWatch
- You want to achieve goals and share in the success
- A deep understanding of online marketing and of the eCommerce ecosystem
- Startup minded, positive, and a hands-on attitude. You are independent and have an entrepreneurial mindset: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, managing multiple shopping cart projects
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO a plus
- Excellent command of English
- Strong analytical skills and ability to implement insights to drive change.
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility and a lot of freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience
How to apply?
If this is your job, please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following disclaimer:
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised as Content Marketing Copywriter and for the future recruitment purposes”
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”